Barossa Valley- Angaston -Heritage Accommodation
Self-Contained Bed and Breakfast Cottage Accommodation Angaston
Phone 0419 188 974
Discover Life without Stress...
Features at a glance...
- Accommodating up to 4 people
- Exclusively yours
- 2 Bedrooms - 2 Queens - electric blankets
- Open fireplace (May - October)
- R/C air-conditioning
- Stunning Bathroom with claw foot bath and large seperate shower
- Fully equipped self-catering Kitchen
- Full laundry facilities
- Quality Linen
- Antique furniture
- 26 inch flat screen TV/DVD/CD
- A selection of CD's and DVD's
- Free WiFi
- Large cottage gardens with BBQ facilities
- Attention to detail
- Outdoor smoking area
- Local information, brochures and touring maps in cottage
- Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops and bike/walking track
Nestled within historic Angaston in the beautiful Barossa Valley Walnut Cottage is a quality Self-contained Bed and Breakfast located in a quiet street close to restaurants, shops and near several wineries, this c1857 settlers cottage has been extensively renovated to retain the charm of a bygone era with modern-day comforts.
The kitchen is fully equipped and generous provisions for a cooked or gourmet continental breakfast are provided. Exclusively yours for 2-4 guests, you can enjoy the private cottage gardens, cosy open fire in winter with its cedar surround, genuine antiques and the large heritage-style bathroom with its restored claw-foot bath. Reverse-cycle air-conditioning ensures year-round comfort.We now have Free WiFi connection for all your internet needs.
Whether relaxing by the fire with a complimentary red in winter or sipping a cooling white under the shade of the old walnut tree in summer, Walnut cottage is ideal for a romantic getaway or an escape with friends. Truly a Heritage experience.